Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Music

I woke up in a better mood than I thought I would. But, of course, it's gradually gone downhill. And since I've been awake for about seven hours now, I'm not in the best shape right now. Gosh, I can barely keep up with Twitter.

My whole body aches. I have no idea how I'm going to get through my 'dance' class. I guess I'm going to have to tell my professor my situation. I hope he understand. Because...I just can't. I can barely type.

Anyway, I'm trying to feel a little better. And something that has a huge influence on my mood is my music. So I'm asking you, dear friends, for suggestions for my playlist. This is what I have so far:

- Some Nights by fun.
- It Gets Better by fun.
- Madness by Muse
- I Will Wait by Mumford & Sons
- Underdog by Imagine Dragons
- Demons by Imagine Dragons


What else should I add?

No comments:

Post a Comment