Friday, May 31, 2013

On a Happier Note

On a whim, I decided to change my twitter profile picture. I choose a picture of a sculpture, outside BYU's Museum of Art. I took this in early January, while it was snowing. Someone commented on it, and I replied that I had quite a few shots of sculptures in the snow.

The exhibit is called "8-bit modern," and it is by Michael Whiting. The sculptures will be there until September 6, 2013, in case you live in Utah (or want to visit), and want to see them not covered in snow.

Here are the photos I took:


 A deer
 A floating duck
 A cat head (?)
 Floating duck from another angle
 Hiding duck
 There you are!
 Pidgin?
 Another duck
 Cat head head on


While looking for those pictures, I found these other pictures of snow that I thought I'd share with you, too. Enjoy!

My car buried in snow
 Snowy landscape, taken while my dad was driving
 Snowflakes on my car
 More snowflakes on my car
 Lots of snowflakes on my car!
 Snow on my front windshield (looking out)
 Another snowy landscape

Hoped you enjoyed these random photos of snow. In May. :^D

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhhh those are awesome. I might have to hit you up for pictures for blog posts. *shiny, shiny eyes*

    I was telling my kids about the LOVE statue at BYU. Is that still there?

    Maybe if we're in UT this summer we'll go check out those sculptures. The kids would love them.

    ReplyDelete